How do you memorize a long answer quickly?
Well, all you have to do is keep reading…
- Break it down. Your essay/long response/creative writing piece could be anywhere between 800 and 1,200 words long.
- Use memory tricks.
- Play to your strengths.
- Start early.
- Test yourself.
What is the easiest way to memorize an exam?
Try out these memorization tips for students that will help you exercise your mind and improve recall.
- Organize your space.
- Visualize the information.
- Use acronyms and mnemonics.
- Use image-name associations.
- Use the chaining technique.
- Learn by doing.
- Study in different locations.
- Revisit the material.
What are the best courses?
The following are the top 10 best courses to study at the university.
- Pure Mathematics and Statistics.
- Business Administration and Sales.
- Clinical Psychology and related courses.
- Architecture and related courses.
Which degree course is best?
Read on for a roundup of 10 of the best degrees for a happy and lucrative career.
- Structural engineering.
- Translation and/or interpretation.
- Physician assistant studies.
- Environmental engineering.
- Web development.
- Aeronautical engineering.
- Computer science and mathematics.
Which course is best in 2020?
What are the Best Courses to Lookout for in 2020?
- Masters in Artificial Intelligence.
- Masters in MIS.
- Masters in Computer Science.
- Masters in Information Systems.
- Masters in Business Analytics.
Which course is in demand today?
Top courses in demand are: Deep Learning by Andrew Ng (Coursera) Artificial Intelligence for Business by Columbia Engineering Executive Education (Emeritus) Machine Learning AI Certification by Stanford University (Coursera)
What is the fastest way to memorize questions and answers?
Learn with Pen and Paper The best way to learn any answer is to read it and then write it down in a paper. Finish your chapters and if you find problem in memorizing them, just jot them down! Jotting down answers will not only help you in memorizing answers for the exam, but will also boost long term memories.