How hard do IIT toppers study?
You should start beforehand to complete the entire syllabus and also get time to solve sample papers and JEE mock tests. There is no tricks or shortcuts to success. You have to study hard and smart to score well in the exam, that’s all!
How can I memorize for a long time?
Because everyone wants to remember more of what they see, hear, and read.
- Create a memory.
- Consolidate the memory.
- Recall the memory.
- Drink coffee to improve memory consolidation.
- Meditate to improve working memory.
- Eat berries for better long-term memory.
- Exercise to improve memory recall.
Is being an average student bad?
Average means our kids have strengths in some areas and weaknesses in others. It means there are going to be days when school is easy, and others where they have to dig in and work hard. Being average is not a guarantee of failure, and having above-average test scores or grades doesn’t guarantee success.
What grades does an average student get?
The average GPA for students at four-year colleges in the US is around 3.15, or a B average. This is much higher than it’s been in the past, a trend that demonstrates that grade inflation is a very real phenomenon for colleges. For example, a C used to be the standard average grade, but now a B is considered average.
How can I understand anything quickly?
If you want to get a jump start on expanding your knowledge, here are 10 proven ways you can start learning faster today.
- Take notes with pen and paper.
- Have effective note-taking skills.
- Distributed practice.
- Study, sleep, more study.
- Modify your practice.
- Try a mnemonic device.
- Use brain breaks to restore focus.
How can I learn to remember faster?
6 powerful ways to help you remember what you study
- Spaced repetition. Review material over and over again over incremental time intervals;
- Active reiteration. To really embed the facts you are reading into your mind, teach them to someone else.
- Directed note-taking.
- Reading on paper.
- Sleep and exercise.
- Use the Italian tomato clock.
How do you memorize long answers quickly?
How to Memorize More and Faster Than Other People
- Record What You’re Memorizing.
- Write Everything Down.
- Section Your Notes.
- Use the Memory Palace Technique.
- Apply Repetition to Cumulative Memorization.
- Teach It to Someone.
- Listen to the Recordings Continuously.
How did IIT toppers study?
Almost all toppers first complete their basics and then the JEE level and once they are done with it they move over to Irodov which is the toughest and tests your concepts at a very good level. For Maths, Arihant or Cengage, both are equally good and you can refer to TMH as well.
How many hours do Toppers study?
While maintaining a study schedule of 12 to 14 hours a day, you need to give importance to the quality of your study. Self-discipline: It is only through self-discipline can one guarantee a good result. No one but you yourself can train to push your boundaries.
Is it okay to be an average student?
You will always find someone else doing something better than you, you will always compare yourself with others, you will have constant pressure, stress, anxiety and these all things may lead you at a dark place in your life. The pleasure of being an average student, average people is also amazing.
How can I learn without taking notes?
How to remember what you read without taking notes
- Think of ways to apply what you learned.
- Use the Feynman Technique.
- Ask yourself some questions.
- Stop when you’re bored.
- Summarize what you read.
- Use Memory Kegs.
- Aim to remember only the important elements.
- Revisit frequently.
How do I study with flashcards?
Let’s get into it.
- Make Your Own Flash Cards.
- Mix Pictures and Words.
- Use Mnemonic Devices to Create Mental Connections.
- Write Only One Question Per Card.
- Break Complex Concepts Into Multiple Questions.
- Say Your Answers Out Loud When Studying.
- Study Your Flash Cards in Both Directions.
Where are IIT toppers now?
The more recent JEE toppers have only just begin their career or are still in college. Anumula completed his electronics and communication engineering degree at IIT Mumbai. He completed his internship from QEA Eduventure and is presently a Research Assistant at Caltech SURFriends in Pasedena, California.
How do you get 100 in all exams?
5 tips to score 100 per cent in CBSE board exam
- Plan your schedule: Now, as you know your weak areas, your agenda should be to give extra time to tackle those difficult lessons and transform them to strong ones.
- Note-making is an effective method:
- Solve previous years’ question papers:
- Understand the concepts while studying:
- Group study can help:
What top students do differently?
Top Students: What do they do differently?
- Excuses. We often look at high achievers and see them as different.
- Focus. Top students don’t endlessly peruse their Facebook feed several times an hour.
- Time. Top students simply put in the time.
- Spaced repetition.
- Manage Your Energy.
What is the secret of topper?
The toppers follow a consistent, daily study routine. After the teacher has explained a course in the class do a homework on this. This will help you pick the topics or stuff which seems to be complex and then later on discuss with your teacher to make that simple. Following this practice will clear all your doubts.
How do you use note cards?
How to Effectively use Note Cards to Study for Step 1
- Make your own notecards.
- Use a computer program.
- Organize notecards by system.
- Use spaced-repetition to review your notecards.
- Miss a question, make a note card.
- Set a target for each day.
- Breakdown topics so you have one fact per notecard.
- Use notecards at multiple times of the day during your normal activities.
What toppers do differently?
20 Habits Of Toppers You Should Inculcate:
- Start beforehand: The first key to a topper’s success is early preparation.
- Planning: It has aptly been said that if you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.
- Time Management:
- Smart reading material:
- Clear doubts:
- Understand more, memorize less:
Who scored 360 in JEE mains?
Are toppers successful?
The truth is that many studies suggest that class valedictorians and toppers rarely become millionaires and successful people. According to the research of Karen Arnold, a professor at Boston College, the average GPA of American millionaires is actually 2.9.
How can I score full marks in all subjects?
How To Score Good Marks In Board Exam In Short Time : 99% Useful Tips
- 1 – Time Management – Daily Routine.
- 2 – Having Good Food and Drinking More Water Will Help.
- 3 – Doing Meditation For 30 Min Per Will Increase Memory Power by 20%
- 4 – Take A Nap & Sleep Well.
- 5 – Challenge Yourself.
- 6 – Find Your Weakness.
Why do Toppers lie?
Toppers want to look cool But as most people believe, being studious is never cool. On contrast, being a topper is so cool. So they want to be a part of the group with common interests and not just be in groups where nothing else is discussed except books and exams.
How can I study smart?
10 proven tips to study smarter, not harder
- Study in short chunks. Short study sessions help the synapses in your brain process information much better than lots of information in long sessions.
- Get in the zone.
- Sleep well and exercise.
- Write flash cards.
- Connect the dots.
- Set goals.
- Aim to teach it.
- Read aloud and recall.
How do you make a note card?
These tips will help you collect research and write a successful paper.
- Start with a fresh pack of research note cards.
- Devote an entire note card to each idea or note.
- Gather more than you need.
- Narrow down your sources.
- Record as you go.
- Include everything.
- Create your own system and stick to it.
- Be exact.