Is TestLink a free tool?
Is TestLink a free tool?
TestLink is open source test management tool. There is no license is required to use TestLink. It is developed and maintained by Teamtest.
What is the latest version of TestLink?
|Stable release||1.9.20 / 19 January 2020|
How do you open a TestLink?
Launching TestLink Step 1: Download a setup file from SourceForge. A zip file will be downloaded to your system. Step 2: Unzip the downloaded file and rename it TestLink. Step 3: Now, place the TestLink folder in the htdocs folder which can be found under XAMPP where you will find it installed.
How do I download test cases from TestLink?
It turns out that it is very easily possible to export test cases with test steps:
- Choose Test Reports in the topmost menu of Testlink.
- On the Reports and Metrics page, select OpenOffice Writer (or MS Word) as the Report Format.
- On the left side, select Test Plan Report.
- You get the document for download.
Is TestLink open source tool?
TestLink is a web-based test management and one of the best QA open-source tools available. The tool includes reporting and requirements tracking and co- operates with well-known bug tracking systems, such as Bugzilla, JIRA, Mantis and Test Track Pro from Seapine, Inc.
How do you run test cases in TestLink?
Insert Test Result
- Step 1 − Go to Test Execution → Execution Tests or Test Cases Assigned to Me as shown below.
- Step 2 − Select the test case from the left panel.
- Step 3 − In the test step, there are Execution Notes and Result column.
- Step 4 − Select Results as Passed, Failed or Blocked.
How do I start Bitnami TestLink?
The Bitnami Control Panel is a simple graphical interface included in the OS X stacks that can start and stop the Bitnami servers. It is are located in the same installation directory. To start the utility, double click the file named ‘control’ from your file browser.
How do I add a TestLink in Jira?
- (Jira Cloud, TestLink 1.9. 19 and jira (Interface: rest))
- Login with your user.
- Go to “Security” on left menu.
- On API Token click to “Create and manage API tokens”
- And then create new API Token for TestLink.
- Use this new token as password on TestLink issue tracker configuration.
How do I import test cases into TestLink?
To upload only test cases, click the Import icon present in Test Case Operations (below the Test Suite Operations). It opens the Import Test Suite page. By default, the file type is selected as XML. File − Select the XML file and upload it.
What is TestLink?
What is TestLink? Test-link is most widely used web based open source test management tool. It synchronizes both requirements specification and test specification together. User can create test project and document test cases using this tool.
How to create users in testlinks?
Step 1: From the Testlinks home-page, click on users/roles icon from the navigation bar Step 2: Click Create Step 3: Fill out all the users details and click the “Save” button Here in the list, we can see the users have been created Step 4: Allotting test project role to the user,
What do I need to run testtestlink?
TestLink relies upon MYSQL, PHP, and a webserver ( apache, IIS) to run. If you have questions about how to set up these tools either visit their official sites or check out the setup document I created.
How to reset the password of your TestLink account?
You will get an email with the details of username or a link to reset the password. On successful login, the system dashboard will display if the account is associated with any project by admin or if you can create a sample project. Following screenshot displays the Create a Project page of TestLink on successful login.