What can I write instead of same to you?
“Thank you for kind wishes. Same to you!”…What is another word for same to you?
|back at you||ditto|
|the same to you||same here|
What does LMHO mean?
Laughing my head off
How do I thank for birthday wishes on WhatsApp?
How to Reply to Birthday Wishes on Facebook or with a WhatsApp Status Update
- Thank you all for making me feel extra special on this unique day of mine. Your wishes will forever remain in my heart.
- I am thankful for all the beautiful people I have around me.
- I am overjoyed reading all your amazing birthday messages.
What to say after birthday wishes?
Here are some simple and straightforward ways to say thank you to all the people who wished you a Happy Birthday.
- Thank you all for the birthday wishes.
- Thanks for all the birthday wishes!
- Thanks for wishing me a Happy Birthday, everyone!
- Thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes.
How do you say enjoy the night?
Ways to Say Good Night
- Nighty Night.
- Sweet dreams!
- Sleep well.
- Have a good sleep.
- Dream about me!
- Go to bed, you sleepy head!
- Sleep tight!
- Time to ride the rainbow to dreamland!
How do you reply to a wish festival?
For example if a colleague messages you on a festival let’s say Diwali, and the colleague says, “Happy New Year, wishing you all the best for the year coming ahead”, you can say, ‘I wish the same to you too thank you very much” the next one in the list is “likewise man” or “likewise girl”.
What are you doing in short form?
Wyd is a text-speak abbreviation. For “What (are) you doing?” It was first defined on Urban Dictionary on 2009.
How do you respond to all the best wishes?
Thanks everyone for thinking about me. I appreciate it! It was nice to receive such good luck wishes. Thank you so much for your message.
What does LJK stand for?
Like Just Kidding
How do you thank someone for birthday wishes?
Thank You Messages for Family and Friends
- Thank you so much to my family and friends for showering me in love on my birthday.
- The birthday wishes from my family and friends makes me feel so much gratitude.
- You brought me so much joy on my special day.
- I am forever grateful for all of my family and friends.
How do you reply to Greetings?
Here are some easy ways to respond to a greeting:
- “It’s so nice to see you again. Give your family my regards.”
- “Hi! I haven’t seen you in a while.
- “Good morning! I wish I had more time to chat, but I have an appointment in fifteen minutes.”
- “It’s great seeing you. I hope you’re doing well.”
- “I’m doing well!
How are you formally answer?
Or: Nice to meet you. The most common way of greeting someone both at an informal level and more formally would be: Hello! How are you? to which the standard reply is: Very well, thank you. or: Fine, thank you.
How do you wish back?
Depends on the context, but if it’s an informal discussion, you can say,
- “Same to you.”
- “You too.”
- “Right back at you.”
- “I feel the same.”
- “The feeling is mutual.”
- “Happy [whatever] to you too.”
- “Thanks, and same to you.”
- “I wish the best to you too.”
What is the abbreviation for I miss you?