What common expectations do you expect in colleges?
Expectations of a College Student
- Be on Time. Being late does not make a good impression.
- Say it Right from the Beginning. Anyone who is teaching at OCCC has earned a degree and can be referred to as professor.
- Be Respectful. Turn off your cell phone before class begins.
- Be Prepared. Take notes on lectures and readings.
- Be attentive.
- Online Communication.
What do you learn in college?
7 life skills you’ll learn as a college student
- You’ll become disciplined.
- You’ll take charge of your own learning.
- You’ll become a time management whiz.
- You’ll become a pro at navigating tough conversations.
- You’ll gain perseverance.
- You’ll learn how to ask for help.
- You’ll strengthen your integrity.
What are high paying jobs?
25 Highest Paid Occupations in the U.S.
- Anesthesiologists: $261,730*
- Surgeons: $252,040*
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons: $237,570.
- Obstetricians-Gynecologists: $233,610*
- Orthodontists: $230,830.
- Prosthodontists: $220,840.
- Psychiatrists: $220,430*
- Family Medicine Physicians (Formerly Family and General Practitioners): $213,270*
What is the best job to get rich?
Best Jobs to Get Rich
- Investment Banker. If you’re looking for one of the best jobs to get rich, becoming an investment banker is at the top.
- Physician. If you’re good at science and enjoy helping people, becoming a doctor is a good career option.
- Air Traffic Controller.
What skill would you like to learn in college?
Skills Employers Want in College Graduates
- Critical thinking/problem solving. Exercise sound reasoning to analyze issues, make decisions, and overcome problems.
- Oral/written communication.
- Digital technology.
- Professionalism/work ethic.
- Career management.