What is Secure Access Washington?

What is Secure Access Washington?

SecureAccess Washington (SAW) is a central login that lets you access the online services of multiple state agencies. It’s often referred to as SAW, and is a service provided by Washington’s Consolidated Technology Services.

How do I create a secure access Washington account?

Create a SAW user ID and password on

  1. On click the Sign Up!
  2. Enter your First Name, Last Name and Primary Email.
  3. Enter an Additional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number to enable additional options for Multi-Factor Authentication.
  4. Enter a Username.
  5. Enter and confirm your Password.

How do I contact Washington State L&I?

Provider Hotline (Authorization Requests)

  1. Email: [email protected].
  2. Toll-free: 1-800-848-0811.
  3. Fax: 360-902-6490.

How long does adjudication take for unemployment wa?

Current adjudication wait times are averaging 9.2 weeks and can be found here:….

How do I log into my wa Cares Fund Exemption account?

If you don’t already have one, create a SAW account by going to and clicking the “SIGN UP!” button. After entering your first and last names and your email address, and confirming that you’re not a robot, you should receive an email with a link to activate your account.

What is my Washington account ID?

Your Account ID is in the upper right-hand corner under the Letter ID on the correspondence you received from the Department. The Account ID is also the UBI and can be searched by clicking Look up a business from the Home page.

How long does L&I last?

What happens if I don’t cash my check? Benefit checks expire after 180 days if they are not cashed. You can ask L&I to reissue an expired check, but only if it has been less than two years since the issue date. After that, you’ll need to contact the Department of Revenue to file a claim for unclaimed property.

How do I get my L&I PAC code?

View your assigned Risk Class Code by visiting and search by entering your Worker’s Compensation Account Number (L&I Account ID). If you’re unsure, contact the agency at (360) 902-4817.