What is your greatest strength as an executive assistant?
Example answer: “I feel my greatest professional strengths are my communication skills and organizational skills. I helped keep the team organized and on task through these email updates, and everyone felt they were so helpful that the emails became part of the daily tasks required by the assistants.
How do you answer an executive interview question?
Tell me about yourself. The best way to answer this question is by summarizing your career thus far (highlighting key achievements that relate to the role you’re interviewing for) and where you see your career going in the future (reiterating why you think working for this company fits your future goals).
What are the qualities of an executive assistant?
Continue reading to learn about the characteristics of a top executive assistant:
- They anticipate needs: An exceptional assistant is able to address their executive’s needs, even before they are aware of them.
- They’re resourceful + adaptable: A great EA practices sound judgement.
Why do you want to be considered for this position answer?
‘I see the role as a way of developing my career in a forward-thinking/well-established company/industry as…’ ‘I feel I will succeed in the role because I have experience in/softs skills that demonstrate/ I’ve taken this course…’ ‘I believe my skills are well-suited to this job because…”
Why should we hire you as an executive assistant?
Example: “I chose to become an executive assistant because I thought my skill set would be a great fit for the position. I enjoy organizing, setting up events or meetings and aiding those who need my help. I hope to continue applying my skills to this important position supporting one of your executives.”
Where do you see yourself in 5 years as an executive assistant?
Tips for responding to “Where do you see yourself in five years?”
- Tie your long-term goals to your position in the company.
- Demonstrate your enthusiasm for the company and position.
- Keep your response general, rather than naming a specific role or tasks you want to perform.
- Emphasize your commitment to the company.